[TowerTalk] TICGEN issues

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Apr 6 11:59:23 EDT 2016

I have never sent in a unit for repair. I found them to be pretty simple
to repair myself. Perhaps I should open a TIC repair facility:) TIC may
not have the same sense of urgency that we would like however Carl is a
very nice guy and usually very responsive to emails or telephone calls.

GL,
John KK9A