[TowerTalk] TICGEN issues

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Wed Apr 6 14:17:36 EDT 2016

As a guess, Carl probably has a lot of work*/* items to repair on a
first come, first served basis and for a small operation, (I don't know
if this is a one-man operation, or consists of a work force) this can
take a lot of time.  The more successful, the more time that will be
involved.

73

Roger  (K8RI)