[TowerTalk] Triplexer

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Mon Apr 18 11:06:02 EDT 2016

Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 10:13:00 -0400
From: "Douglas Ruz / CO8DM" <co8dm at frcuba.co.cu>
To: <john at kk9a.com>, <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6 x 2 unit...

I have been thinking about a Triplexer to share my Tribander with both
radios...what Triplexers do you suggest ?

##  I cant even begin to fathom the concept of a triplexer.   It must be
pretty complex, to be able to stuff  1.5 kw into  say 20 + 10M , and RX
on 15M !

##  do they actually work good ?   Can you stuff 4.5 kw up through  213 U..
or do you use bigger coax ?   They must be some serious coin.

##  can u get em to handle 40m as well, like on a 40-20-15-10m yagi ?

Jim   VE7RF