[TowerTalk] Rehash of 80 CW/SSB Switchable Dipole/Vee

Dan Maguire djm2150 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 25 18:38:11 EDT 2016

Grant keeps giving me these opportunities!  This time he wrote:

>>> Resonate at 3675, then 1/2wl of 50 ohm coax to the feedpoint, then 1/4wl of 75 ohm coax, then any length of 50 ohm you like.

This scenario was written up as an AutoEZ example.  See the fourth bullet here:

http://ac6la.com/aecollection5.html

If you are an EZNEC user and you have Microsoft Excel available you can run this example using the free Demo version of AutoEZ, downloadable from here:

http://ac6la.com/aepurchase.html

Dan, AC6LA