[TowerTalk] Need source for G-2800 controller connector

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 10:37:03 EDT 2016

There were two versions of the control box for the Yaesu G-2800. Apparently the early version used the 6 pin Jones type while the later version used the Molex style.
I recently replaced the original Yaesu control box for a client with a Green Heron unit. His original control box had the Jones style plug/socket.
73, Stew K3ND