[TowerTalk] 300' of line

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Fri Aug 5 12:15:48 EDT 2016

Duane,

Look for "tag-ends" (end of reel) of PVC coated aluminum hardline
from the cable TV installers. Uncovered aluminum is also good
stuff, but needs to be kept off the ground.

I have received thousands of feet of 1/2" and 7/8" for free to haul
it away. The best time to find it is when installers are replacing
the old lines, or putting in new stuff. 75-ohm line works great for
antennas that are far away from the shack.

73 Bill