[TowerTalk] Stacking question

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Tue Aug 9 11:38:52 EDT 2016

These values are what M2 recommends - I assume based on their modeling
results AND they are based on my own EZNEC modeling results. They work well
with side and back lobes and achieving a great - well positioned take off
angle. Added gain is in the area of 2.4 db for the 20 and 2.6 for the 15
(referenced to the bottom antenna of course) which is about max for those
heights above ground. Note the 20 is a 50' boom, the 15 a 45'.

g.