[TowerTalk] Stacking question - another reality data

GMuller885 at aol.com GMuller885 at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 14:46:06 EDT 2016

Some help please.
  I have a Rohn 36 foot tower. On it I have a Hazer with a 10 foot  mast
and Ham 4 rotator.  I have my modest beam six feet up the mast. I  would like
to put a 6 meter 4 element beam on this tower. Which beam should be  on top
and what is the spacing given my limitations? Any and all help is greatly
appreciated.

Gerald Muller K9GEM
GMuller885 at aol.com

In a message dated 8/19/2016 11:33:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,