[TowerTalk] UST Sheaves

Mike Ashby seabassm01 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:50:16 EDT 2016

3 years ago had to replace bearings in HDX555 sheaves.  Went to Kaman Bearings and selected a sealed bearing to fit the shaft, took sheaves and bearings to machine shop and had shaft hole bored out to fit new heavier, waterproof bearings...........way, way less expensive than new sheaves.

 73

Mike    W7PIM