[TowerTalk] UST Sheaves

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Wed Aug 31 19:22:28 EDT 2016

Mike,

Thats an excellent upgrade to the sheaves.  I have replaced two of the
sheaves on my HDX589 and
if I need to do some more in the future I would like to do like you did,
replace the bearings with waterproof sealed
bearings.  Do you have the specs on the bearings you got from Kaman
Bearings ?

Bob
K6UJ