[TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source

charlie carroll k1xx at k1xx.com
Fri Dec 2 12:47:11 EST 2016

Just a word of caution regarding the shipping of six-foot lengths of
tubing from DX Engineering.  Buried in the "fine print" on their web
page is the following....  Oversize items: A special handling surcharge
per item applies to select items.

In my case, 3 six-foot lengths of tubing, with a value of $22.00, had an
additional shipping charge of $18.60.  Just make sure you consider this
surcharge too when looking at cost.

73 charlie, k1xx