[TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Dec 7 13:14:14 EST 2016

On Wed,12/7/2016 9:56 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
> My idea is to replace just SixPack and keep my two Bandmasters III as
> bandecoders
>
> May I use the 4O3A Antenna Genius 8 x 2 Plus? Or I will need to change my
> band decoders also?

Jorge,

I don't know the Bandmaster decoders, but all I had to do was rewire
between the band decoder and the 4O3A unit. It can be set for one relay
line per antenna, positive or ground switched, or for BCD, or for
control via the Ethernet port.

Relay and BCD lines go to a DB15 connector, there are DIP switches to
choose the relay logic.

73, Jim K9YC