[TowerTalk] Double Coax Runs to Reduce Loss

rfman45 rfman45 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:18:34 EST 2016

As usual, many TT citizens have offered their clarifications and explanations for which I am very grateful.

When I came upon this vendor at the hamfest at first I couldn't understand what he was getting at.

It then occurred to me that he was thinking of voltage drop over a run of wire and a parallel run would

help that but later I thought that maybe I missed something with my admittedly limited RF background.

TU again to all who responded. I have now learned a bit more!

Mike  W2LO