[TowerTalk] Double Coax Runs to Reduce Loss

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Dec 22 09:15:19 EST 2016

Hopefully you didn't buy any extra coax.  The vendor probably believed what
he was saying and should be properly informed.

John KK9A

Sent from my Smartphone.

To:"towertalk at contesting.com" <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject:[TowerTalk] Double Coax Runs to Reduce Loss
From:rfman45 <rfman45 at hotmail.com>
Date:Wed, 21 Dec 2016 14:18:34 +0000

As usual, many TT citizens have offered their clarifications and
explanations
for which I am very grateful.

When I came upon this vendor at the hamfest at first I couldn't understand
what
he was getting at.

It then occurred to me that he was thinking of voltage drop over a run of
wire
and a parallel run would

help that but later I thought that maybe I missed something with my
admittedly
limited RF background.

TU again to all who responded. I have now learned a bit more!

Mike  W2LO