[TowerTalk] THHN vs. THWN

Russ Dearmore champsruss at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 24 09:25:32 EST 2016

Anyone who is worried about THHN for outside use may choose to go with THWN.  The W stands for Wet environments.  Some wire may say THHN and THWN on the outer covering so read the printing.  More detailed information is in the NEC code book.  Now I'll go back to polishing my tuning coils.... Hi (you never know it may be a great idea...)   My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.