[TowerTalk] Lightning Protection for Orion Rotor

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat Dec 24 14:25:22 EST 2016

Oops...That should have been three strikes per summer for the first 6
years it was up although the 6th year only two were verified with no damage.

Computer Cat 5 network was something else, but in over 55 years as a ham
I've never had rotator problems from lightning. Water was a different issue.

73

Roger (K8RI)