[TowerTalk] FYI: for owners of 15M6-125 yagis

StellarCAT rxdesign at ssvecnet.com
Tue Feb 16 18:02:09 EST 2016

hmmmm.... ok.

I am keeping the heft of the -125 antenna (I found 2 of them locally like
new for almost 1/2 the M6DX price new) ... and converting them to the newer
(i.e. better modeling having been done) 15M6DX. The 3" 0.125" wall is rated
at a very high value (well past 125 MPH) according to Yagi Mechanical! Most
of the elements with the exception of one are easily rated at 125+ MPH. That
one ends up being 120.

Gary
K9RX