[TowerTalk] PhillyStrand GRIPS???

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Sat Jan 16 02:26:30 EST 2016

Dan -

If this helps, see my Phillystran installation details at
http://www.w3yy.com/Phillystran.htm

Be sure to click on the "For a step-by-step pictorial Click Here", to see
the assembly details.

And, as Tim, K3LR, has advised, use a tower professional if you are not one
yourself.

The Phillystran guy grips shown on my web site have been up for about 13
years now, supporting both a 100ft and 120ft tower, without any problems.

73, Bob - W3YY