[TowerTalk] 80M 4 Square Array Material options

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Jan 29 23:39:15 EST 2016

Not only is irrigation PIPE thin, it is apparently soft. My internet search
for the aluminum grade showed it being made of 3004,  This is what beverage
cans are made out of.

I had a 54' freestanding homebrew vertical in windy Aruba using 3" diameter
6061 tubing at the base and tapering to 1/2" at the top.

John KK9A