[TowerTalk] Fair rite materials for choke baluns

Rudy Bakalov r_bakalov at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 09:31:25 EDT 2016

One of my friends asked a reasonable question: "Are you sure you need a choke to feed your commercial antennas? How do you know that M2 does not have choking capabilities for their yagis?"
So, the real question is: if my commercial yagi already has some sort of a balun, how do I know if it is any good from CM perspective? I suspect the answer is that the baluns on my M2 yagis are just for matching purposes, but I should ask you guys anyway.

Rudy N2WQ