[TowerTalk] Looking for UST Control Box

Ed navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 17:04:41 EDT 2016

I have an HDX-589 tower that is need of a replacement control box. In looking at the original design, compared to the latest design in my HDX-5106, they're "apples n oranges."

The 589 is much older and has a complex electrical layout whereas the 5106 box uses three components only (terminal strip, fuse holder and switch). I called UST and they're asking $1000 for a replacement. Ripoff.

Long shot here - does anybody have a control box they'd like to part with?  Not holding my breath but worth a try.

73,
Ed NI6S