[TowerTalk] Noise Cancelling For 6M

Gary Huber GLHuber at msn.com
Tue Jun 21 22:26:54 EDT 2016

I use the TIMEWAVE ANC-4 which uses 180 phase plus amplitude (from a
sense antenna) to cancel noise on the primary antenna. It works best
against a single local noise source as you have described. I have not
used mine on 6 meters but its frequency range is 500 kHz to 80 mHz, so
it does 6 meters. https://timewave.com/support/ANC-4/ANC_4TW8x11a.pdf

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M