[TowerTalk] Can I bury rotator cable?

Tom_N2SR tom_n2sr at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 25 05:52:22 EDT 2016

Why not use sprinkler system control cable?   It's cheap and it's made for direct burial.
Two issues.  The "standard" that you can find in the box stores is only 7 conductor, but you can probably find cable with more conductors online.  Second issue is that it's solid conductor, not stranded, but I have 6 runs of 7 conductor cable from my shack to the base of the tower.  It's color coded, and with multiple cables, I just used Brady markers at each end.
Tom, N2SR