[TowerTalk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Sat Mar 12 13:06:43 EST 2016

Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 12:00:58 -0500
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj at verizon.net>
To: "Don Moman VE6JY" <ve6jy.1 at gmail.com>
Cc: "Ham - Tower Talk" <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

###  The white PEX is garden variety stuff,  typ used underground.
What about the high temp  PEX used for radiant heating in floors, etc.
I think it is either red...or blue in colour.

##  That grey coloured  pvc  tubing, you see in any home depot...in the
electrical dept, is UV resistant, its used in the sun all the time...it comes
in a lot of different  diamters...from aprx  4 inch...down to real small stuff, like
3/4 or less.

Jim   VE7RF

Thanks Don,

I guess I?ll go back to my first choice of PVC ? it?s just three times heavier!

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ