[TowerTalk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun Mar 13 15:01:29 EDT 2016

I have hydronic heat, some in-floor PEX and some in the ceilings. The
almost clear as well as the dull red are used.  The only UV exposure is
prior to installation so for this use UV is not an issue. The PEX that
is not UV  stable
  should not be exposed to daylight for an extended period like in a
storage situation at a supplier.

Patrick        NJ5G