[TowerTalk] [Bulk] PEX tubing for antenna spacers?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Mar 12 14:50:47 EST 2016

I use square grey PVC rod from McMaster, UV proof, easy to drill, your
choice 3/8, 1/2" or larger.  My fan dipole has 30" separation at the
ends so I used 3/8".
http://www.mcmaster.com/#plastic-squares/=11idlcr

another choice is sch80 pvc pipe in 1/4 or 3/8" ips sizes.  McMaster
again, probably cheaper locally.

Common PEX, I think regardless of color, is not UV proof as others have
mentioned.

Grant KZ1W