[TowerTalk] Right Angle Connectors

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Sat May 7 11:54:08 EDT 2016

Well, Amphenol uses PTFE in their RF 83-1SP PL-259 Coaxial Connectors and RF
83-1AP UHF Right Angle Coaxial Adapters

>From DX Engineering's website:

Amphenol RF 83-1SP PL-259 Coaxial Connectors

"Tough PTFE dielectric insulation further ensures the best performance for
your application."

Again from DX Engineering's website:

Amphenol RF 83-1AP UHF Right Angle Coaxial Adapters

"Dielectric: PTFE"

I use only RF 83-1SP PL-259 Coaxial Connectors and have never have a problem
with one.

Marsh, KA5M