[TowerTalk] drill drive ?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sun May 8 22:41:11 EDT 2016

The attachment is an adapter that is hex on one end (goes in drill's
chuck) and is a socket style drive on the other end, preferably at least
a 3/8 inch drive.  You select a socket of that drive size that fits the
hex nut on the winch. You may have to jam two nuts together to get the
assembly to take the torque without slippage.

Stand by for the real deal from those much more qualified than I.

Patrick        NJ5G