[TowerTalk] [Bulk] drill drive ?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun May 8 23:08:56 EDT 2016

Usually the winch is a square drive, so an 8 point socket is needed
rather than the usual 6/12 pt..  McMaster has them and the probably the
Proto etc. roving tool trucks.  Depending on torque needed and 18v
battery drill vs a Hole-Hawg and the like, I might use a socket to drill
chuck adapter with larger than 1/4" hex shank.  However, the Horror
Fright adapters are so cheap, break em and buy new (I've never broken one).

Grant KZ1W