[TowerTalk] PL259 Connectors Part 2

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Thu May 12 18:04:16 EDT 2016

Roger,

I have to confess, I have reused PL-259's back when I was a novice and
financially insecure :-)
The old PL-259's could take a lot more heat abuse and I could get away
with it.  (Although a few
got so hot the center pin pulled right out of the dielectric :-)
I now must live with the shame of reusing connectors,

73,
Bob
K6UJ