[TowerTalk] PL259 Connectors Part 2

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Thu May 12 18:13:33 EDT 2016

 >:-)
Bob, it was my skill, or rather the lack there of that caused me to quit
reusing connectors. I too, have had the center pin pull out, I even
trashed Phenolic Insulators (before Teflon) and boy, that stuff really
stinks!
So I'm a member of the Been there, Done That, but no T-shirt" club.
If a mistake can be made, I've probably done it<sigh>
I'm probably done making them at 100 feet though.

73

Roger (K8RI)