[TowerTalk] HG-70HD

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Sun May 15 17:58:14 EDT 2016

IMO, and I know its not what you are asking, but I'd crank it back vertical and with the tower extened that small amount for rotor access, use a mast winch to lift it off the rotor and a scissors jack or bucket truck along side (Not recommending climbing it) for the human access.

Good luck with it.

73  Mike K9MK