[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-8000 DXA controller with G-450 rotor

Herbert Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Fri Nov 18 11:48:34 EST 2016

Thanks Dan as I am starting to get somewhere with this. All the cable
pins seem to match but Ii will do some more comparison of the two
circuits to make sure. Although Pin #1 on the G-800DXA is there I seen
no mention of it on the 450.  I think it is voltage going upstairs to
the rotation pot however.

Herb, KV4FZ