[TowerTalk] up/down switch needed for US Tower HDX589

K6UJ Bob Harmon k6uj599 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 18:24:25 EST 2016

The up/down switch on the control box for my US Tower HDX589-MDPL needs to
be be replaced.  I may call US Tower next week and see if they have a
replacement switch but I removed it and it doesn't look to be anything
special.  I'm pretty sure it is a 3-pole double throw toggle switch.
Its hard to read the info on the switch but it looks like it is rated for
10A 250VAC  and 15A 120VAC.  Cant make out the other info.
Anyone replace one of these ?  I dont have the schematic for the
control box which would help to figure it out.

Bob
K6UJ