[TowerTalk] F to UHF adapters

N1BUG paul at n1bug.com
Mon Oct 3 07:39:32 EDT 2016

Maybe it depends on local weather, atmospheric contaminants, etc. I
have had two varieties of very cheap (from eBay) F-female to
UHF-male adapters on my Beverage system for 11 years without a
problem. At the Beverage feeds they are wrapped with rubber tape
then Super 88 vinyl. At the central relay box they are not wrapped
at all but there is a plastic bucket over the top of the box to keep
rain out. All still look like new and as far as I can tell work like
new. I have never tried transmitting through one.

I am not aware of a "good quality" adpater of this type.

Paul N1BUG