[TowerTalk] 30/40m on 1 boom

Ed Stallman ed.n5dg at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 10:47:17 EDT 2016

I like building my antennas , I can build a shortened 2 element 30 or
40m using loading coils but not sure about having both on same boom . Be
nice using one feedline but I'm okay using separate feedlines  for each
band. I see the big antenna manufactures doing it with success . Does
anyone have a recipe for an antenna like this ? Or can point me to a URL
that I've overlooked in my searching ? Using antenna software is above
my pay grade but good with hand and tools

Thanks Ed N5DG

---