[TowerTalk] DOS?

marsh at ka5m.net marsh at ka5m.net
Tue Oct 11 16:16:20 EDT 2016

Hi Steve,

My son James, KB5JXV, has 2 Masters Degrees in Computer Science, worked for
several years as a programmer in Silicon Valley, and is currently teaching
programming at 2 different colleges. He might be interested in taking a look
at what you have. I assume the source code is in BASIC,  QuickBASIC, or
something like that? He programs these days in C++ or C# (or something like
that), but the programming language he would use is not important, only that
the app run under Windows 10.

73,
Marsh, KA5M