[TowerTalk] Legs of a 60' piece of tower being dragged while being lifted

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Oct 18 08:03:13 EDT 2016

Ahh, I wasn't picturing short 20' pieces of tower with a ring close to
the bottom.

Well in lieu of a roll-around foot-basket of some sort, one option would
a simple foot that bolted to the leg flanges, maybe a thick piece of
plywood or something that was sized to keep the lower ring from touching
the ground.

Apologies if that solution was already mentioned, I didn't follow every
post.

-Steve K8LX