[TowerTalk] What do do on 80 when height restricted?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Oct 24 11:25:56 EDT 2016

I built a full sized guyed vertical and carried it in my luggage to ZF2
and VP2M. It was a little scary putting up, with the XYL but it worked
pretty well.

Another option for loading a short vertical is to use thee conductive guys
at the top (sloping toward the ground at ~45 degrees).  I did this on 160m
as a temporary contest antenna when I was still living at my parents home.

John KK9A -  P40A in next weekend's CQWW Phone contest.