[TowerTalk] Antenna upgrade...

Jeff Draughn n0ost99 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 08:55:31 EDT 2016

Ed, that sounds like a good combo. And something that would not overload
the tower.

I'm curious from some of those who have had or have four elements on 20 how
much of a real world difference do you see/hear between three and four
elements on 20 m?

Also I am assuming that the tower ratings are based on the tower being
fully extended am I correct in that thinking?

Thanks,
Jeff, N0OST