[TowerTalk] DIN to coax connector?

Bob K6UJ k6uj at pacbell.net
Wed Sep 7 17:47:25 EDT 2016

Steve,

Whats your opinion on this 7/16 DIN connector for 7/8" line ?
Is this similar to the ones commonly used at cell sites, etc.  ?
I would use this guy on RFS Cellflex LCF78-50. (7/8")
https://www.tessco.com/products/displayProductInfo.do?sku=318341

I am trying to find a video on you tube or something showing the
installation of the 7/8" DIN's.
Is this video a good idea of the assembly ?
Know of another video for a newbie ? :-)
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=7+16+Din++video&&view=detail&mid=740CF0678525BA2366EF740CF0678525BA2366EF&FORM=VRDGAR

Bob
K6UJ