[TowerTalk] US Tower gearbox

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Sep 24 12:13:16 EDT 2016

Related topic:

The motor bearings are pretty exposed on the UST powered crank ups. I
use a plastic records/file box (black for UV resistance, other colors
rotted quickly) with a notch cut for the power cable and held on with a
bungee over the top so it stays put in the wind.  This keeps rain
off/out of the motor and nearby stuff.  About $10 at Staples, cheaper at
Costco if you can find black.

Grant KZ1W