[TowerTalk] Long Tangent U Bolts

Jim Thomson jim.thom at telus.net
Tue Apr 11 14:24:20 EDT 2017

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:26:23 -0400
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr at k3lr.com>
To: "'Rob Atkinson'" <ranchorobbo at gmail.com>, "'towertalk'"
<towertalk at contesting.com>, <w7wll at arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Long Tangent U Bolts

Depending on how the two 2" booms that W7WLL wants to put together are
ultimately done, this clamp set might be a better option than long U-bolts.

https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-ssgc-2vp

73
Tim K3LR

##  I saw this exact item on the dx eng site 2 weeks ago.   Thought of the fellow
who wanted to join 2 x  2 inch od devices in parallel.  I had one helluva time trying to
find it on the dx eng site, spent an hr trying to find it.  Its not under towers, parts , nor
clamps, etc.   Tried every trick in the book.    Glad you posted it, but even then, try and work
backwards, and its under..parts  in ur posted url.   Bring up parts..and its not listed.
Its one more superb item that folks will not even know exist.   Gets frustrating at times, trying
to navigate through the myriad of items on the dx eng site.... not finding it..and knowing full
well  its buried in their some where.

Jim   VE7RF