[TowerTalk] Crappy LMR600

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Wed Aug 23 23:04:33 EDT 2017

Over 20 years, I've never seen jacket deterioration on LMR cables. UF
OTOH didn't last 6 years used as pigtails and rotator loops.
15 plus years for UF is really difficult to imagine. That exceeds the
manufacturer's projected life (10 yrs) and  by 50% and experienced life
(5 to 6 years) by 200 to 400%

73, Roger (K8RI)