[TowerTalk] Buried conduit pull rope

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue Aug 29 12:47:36 EDT 2017

Yes, the footage marks on muletape are an added benefit.

At the *pull* end of the conduit I usually rig up a strategically placed
pulley in line with the conduit to avoid pulling over the sharp edge. A
Little Giant ladder is handy for things like that. And a helper at the
feeder end (with a handy talky if it's a long run) is indispensable.

-Steve K8LX