[TowerTalk] guage of wire for 500 watt antenna?

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 3 15:38:53 EST 2017

I remember that 50 trees on my place were destroyed by hurricane IKE.  I had
a burn pile going for three months.  The remaining trees (mostly yellow
pine) constantly drop "tree poop" and create a constant task in the yard and
fields.  But, I think about those with few or no trees, and smile a bit.
BTW, I climb my tower and see no tree tops above 70 feet.  All of my buddies
say their trees are at least 100 feet tall.

73, Keith NM5G