[TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Dec 13 16:31:56 EST 2017

If you have the money and time I would definitely go with a prop pitch. I
have a medium and a small PP.  I am not sure which has more torque since
the medium has a (approx) 7100:1 gearbox and the small a 9600:1 but the
medium is probably tougher. Neither has ever free turned during a
windstorm and I have fairly large antennas. Both K7NV and W2FU have
amazing customer service should you have any issues or concerns.

John KK9A