[TowerTalk] Tower Foundation Pouring

GALE STEWARD k3nd at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 15:39:42 EST 2017

You can clean up the poured concrete base with a grinder equipped with a diamond wheel. Then you can paint it with 10X from Rustoleum. I've seen this applied to concrete walkways and steps and it looks great. You even get to pick the color!
73, Stew K3ND
https://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/restore/deck-and-concrete-restore-10x