[TowerTalk] LPDA optimal height

Guy Olinger k2av at contesting.com
Tue Feb 14 11:56:20 EST 2017

It's not the tools that are band-specific. The reflection formed vertical
pattern is band specific. You are defeated in this by the laws of physics.
Some partially solve this dilemma with stacks. Stacks ideally are single
band solutions, but doing it with multiband antennas at least gives you a
choice of heights.

73, Guy K2AV