[TowerTalk] Launcher

Russ Dearmore champsruss at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 17:07:09 EST 2017

 I'm on 5 acres and am surrounded by pastures and have tried many methods to help get my wire antennas as high as possible (80') and have finally reached the conclusion that my cheap crossbow with 50 lb. test fish line is my default for this activity.  Not being a fisherman I used 5 lb to begin with and I never did find the crossbow bolts because the line was too weak and allowed the bolts an unrestricted flight out of sight...  Yep paint them orange or red and it's still not easy....

  My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!

  Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.